srijeda, 7. ožujka 2012.

The lead-in

There's so many tings i love on this world. But I love.... I love... I love fashion and rock'n'roll.
Most of people call me "fashion freak", "fashion guru" or something similar as that. Well, i love fashion, and all of others say me i have unique style and a brain full of ideas, but, from the other side, some of them think I do not know how to NORMAL dress up myself, say me that I look like an alien and other funny tings. Look, haters will always be here, around all of you. The fact is, do not care what they say. Be yourself. They are here just to provoke you, to pull you deep, deep inside negativity. Because they lost themselves. They just care what other people do, or how they do look like. Mostly they have not their own opinion about the ordinary tings. All they can and want to say is: "This girl is ugly, look at her, her hair, awful!", and that's that. Several words, but in MOST of cases you hear it because they speak to loudly behind your back. Of course, they are sure that you will hear them. So, i am suggesting you, act like you didn't hear anything. They are just jealous. And, believe me, they have a reason to be like that. So, fuck what haters say.
I AM TO WEIRD TO LIVE.
I AM TO RARE TO DIE.
So what!?
xoxoxo
love

1 komentar: